Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Apples and Almond Butter

I have a hard time eating breakfast in the morning, I know it's a great choice I always feel better and make better food choices later in the day when I eat breakfast. However there are still at least 3 days a week I either forget or am just "not hungry". I've heard a couple theories on this one being breakfast is breakfast, pick something you like and eat it everyday. That one is definitely not for this food lover! The other was not to eat the same thing everyday so you get a variety of nutrients. Either way the general consensus agrees, breakfast is not to be missed! In an effort to be more consistent with brekie I am going to post a photo every morning of what I eat. Today is one of my particular favorites apples and almond butter with a smidge of honey. It's simple, classic and downright delicious! The honey is more for flavor than sweetness the apples are plenty sweet so I just stir in about a teaspoon into the almond butter.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment